1. AZ (Netherlands) – For the use of intelligence data in their campaigns and personal approach in their work with the fans 2. Athletic Club Bilbao (Spain) - For excellent coverage and promotion of the club’s women team resulting in Athletic Club Bilbao Femina having the highest attendance in Europe. 3. Sport Club do Recife (Brazil) - Being famous for their outstanding work with the fans and creative socially responsible campaigns Sport Club do Recife in 2019 has launched a campaign #EuAbraceiOSport with an appeal to all the fans to be united
1. José Tavares (Porto, Portugal) – for Porto U19, UEFA Youth league 2018/19 Winner 2. Saïd Ouaali (Ajax Amsterdam, Netherlands) - for successful performance of the numerous young home-grown players in the first team in the Champions League 2018/19. 3. Aram Fundukyan (Krasnodar, Russia) - founded in 2008, the club boasts the biggest number of players involved in all national Russian youth teams, about 60%, the best indicator among all Russian academies.
1. Mónica Marchante (Spain) - For her magnificent work of field interviews, always improvised with an excellent argument, reference for more than 20 years in Movistar Plus. 2. Jonathan Northcroft (UK) - For the absorbing description of the World Cup 2018 in his book “Deadlines and Darts with Dele: My World Cup Diary: England's Rebirth in Russia and other Unexpected Tales” 3. Federico Buffa (Italy) – for his profound, studious documentaries on the football around the world
1. Homeless world cup (UEFA) - An annual charity tournament, which uses football to inspire people who are homeless to change their own lives through the power of football. More than 50 teams of homeless men and women get the chance to represent their country during the week-long competition. 2. OTRO – An application with video content, live chats, lotteries etc offering star soccer players the opportunity to connect directly with supporters, who in turn will be able to get closer with the athletes they love. 3. La Liga Ambassadors (La Liga) – For bringing football legends around the world and thus promoting La Liga championship.
1. From School To The stadium programme (Italy) - A project aimed at teaching children to support their own team and not cheering against opposite side. 2. The Football Project (England) – Reach’s initiative uniting regional football writers into one team, creating 16 more journalist positions aimed at providing ample coverage and interesting football-related content. 3. Soltilo (Japan) - Soltilo academy of Keisuke Honda, family soccer school with projects in Cambodia, Thailand, Uganda, Japan and etc.
1. Entourage Sports & Entertainment - For numerous successful sponsorship projects around the world 2. Football Champions Tour - For organizing Star Sixes tournament and UEFA Champions League collateral activities 3. Dema4 – For Gran Gala del Calcio and successful brand strategies
1. LIFE TACKLE - The project aimed to increase awareness of environmental management in football stadiums in order to reduce waste during football events and tackle other environmental issues linked to such events. 2. UEFA – For an initiative dedicated to the World Heart Day collecting famous football players’ favourite recipes and promoting healthy lifestyle. 3. Nike – for advertising campaign supporting women in football
1. FFA. (The Football Foundation for Africa) – for FFA Cup 2018, a tournament providing young people a platform for seeking job and career opportunities. 2. EFDN - for Healthy football league, a program that uses football as a tool to reach men and women from 35 years and older who would like to get physically active again, make lifestyle changes and improve their diets. 3. WE CAN KICK IT – USA-based organization offering free-of-charge football programmes to children and young adults, aged 6-18, affected by cancer.
1. FIFA – For VAR (Video Assistant Referees) 2. Jokerarea – For a protective device against the cold installed in front of the bench creating a comfortable microclimate in the bench area. 3. Wyscout – For the widest video archive in the world that in 2018 has introduced its own app.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.